Junior UI/UX Engineer
Junior UI/UX engineers are expected to design a website/mobile apps experience that are simple, elegant, but also functional and effective.
1. Learn, adapt, and evolve in accordance with qatros' values.
2. Proactive and communicative in formulating work-related solutions.
3. Rock design and mockup tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, dll
4. Understand user flow diagrams and personas to set context for designs
5. Conduct usability testing through live sessions, web-based polling, and A/B testing
6. Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
1. Having to learn, adapt, and evolve according to company's culture
2. Learning novel and complex things about website designing
3. Staying up-to date with current developments in technology
1. Have the passion and openness towards new things
2. In-depth knowledge of user interface models, application design, and website functionality
5. Proficient with graphic design software (Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, dll)
6. Advanced problem-solving and communication skills
What's great in the job?
- Flexible work hours; you can do your job anywhere and anyway you want!
- The chance to keep up with current trends in startup culture and technology
- The chance to build connections with other engineers and startup companies
- Increase in cognitive and interpersonal skills