Junior UI/UX Engineer
UI/UX Engineer are generally responsible for collecting, researching, investigating and evaluating user requirements. Their responsibility is to deliver an outstanding user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design.
What's great in the job?
- Co-create solution with the team from creating IA, user flow, low fidelity, high fidelity and prototype.
- Deliver the best and optimize version of the design to developers.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, DevOps, UX, QA etc.) on planning and execution
- A fast learner, you’re comfortable teaching yourself new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project.
- Has a passion in visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.