Junior QA Engineer
A quality assurance engineer creates tests to find any problems with software before the product is launched. They identify and analyze any bugs found during testing and document them. They also must to pay very close attention to detail and coach their team on managing testing tools, reporting results, and motivating process improvement.
- A fast learner, you’re comfortable teaching yourself new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced environ
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
What's great in the job?
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.