Junior Product Manager
Product managers are responsible for guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it. It is an important organizational role — especially in technology companies — that sets the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line. The position may also include marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities. In many ways, the role of a product manager is similar in concept to a brand manager at a consumer packaged goods company.
What's great in the job?
- The product manager is responsible for setting a product vision and strategy.
- Product managers must plan what their teams will deliver and the timeline for implementation.
- Product managers own the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas.
- The product manager prioritizes features by ranking them against the strategic goals and initiatives.
- A fast learner, you’re comfortable teaching yourself new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project.
- You’re passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best.