Junior iOS Engineer
An iOS engineer builds, tests, and refines applications for mobile devices that use Apple's iOS operating system that are consistent with the goals and standards of their company or client.
What's great in the job?
- Design and Build Advanced Applications for the iOS Platform.
- Collaborate with Cross-Functional Teams to Define, Design and Ship New Features.
- Continuously Discover, Evaluate and Implement New Development Tools.
- A fast learner, you’re comfortable teaching yourself new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- iOS engineer most commonly program in Swift and Objective-C.