Junior Frontend Engineer
A front-end engineer, also known as a front-end web developer or designer, selects, installs and tests the user interface elements of a website. The front-end developer focuses on the look and feel of the site, along with its functionality. Job prospects remain strong for front-end engineers, particularly those who have the skills necessary to develop websites that are accessible on mobile devices.
What's great in the job?
- Work with UX designers to build out design concepts and interactive prototypes.
- Work closely with developers to ensure that the presentation layer is implemented in accordance with best above best practices and UX specifications.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, DevOps, UX, QA etc.) on planning and execution
- A fast learner, you’re comfortable teaching yourself new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project.
- Believe that disabled and visually challenged users have a right to use the web as easily as everyone else. You believe that Agile and UI development can coexist.