Junior Backend Engineer
Junior backend engineers are responsible to create API endpoints and troubleshoot a problem in a website or software.
1. You are expected to be able to learn, adapt, and evolve in accordance with qatros' values.
2. You are obliged to always be proactive and communicative in formulating work-related solutions.
3. You are obliged to translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
4. You are obliged to identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
1. Having to work and coordinate with other engineers, such as backend engineers, etc.
2. The responsibility to stay up to date with new android technology development.
"1. The passion to learn, adapt, and evolve in accordance with qatros' values.
3. Understanding of framework (express.js, Django, Laravel, Ruby on Rails)
4. Knowledge of database management and Git flow
6. Good communication skills and attention to detail
What's great in the job?
- A chance to improve creative and analytical thinking skills
- A chance to stay up to date with current trends regarding startup companies and technology
- Connections with other engineers and startup owners"