Junior Backend Engineer
Backend engineers are software engineers who work on the server components of multi-tier web applications. They focus on web services and the data store (data modelling and databases). They may also be involved with business rule implementation logic.
What's great in the job?
- Design and develop highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems.
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross-functional teams in a global environment.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Mobile, DevOps, UX, QA etc.) on planning and execution
- A fast learner, you’re comfortable teaching yourself new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what’s happening and define & measure success on every project.
- Proficiency in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns, experience with functional programming is a plus.