Junior Android Engineer
An Android engineer is a Software Developer who specializes in designing applications for the Android marketplace.
What's great in the job?
- Design and Build Advanced Applications for the Android Platform.
- Collaborate with Cross-Functional Teams to Define, Design and Ship New Features.
- Continuously Discover, Evaluate and Implement New Development Tools.
- A fast learner, you’re comfortable teaching yourself new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- The most basic building block of Android development is the programming language Java.
- You’ll also need to learn the basics of SQL in order to organize the databases within Android apps.