Intership Mobile Engineer
An internship is not only a job opportunity, but also a chance to learn! With Qatros, an Android engineer intern can get a taste of working with a startup company based in technology. You can learn all about how to design and build an effective and efficient Android application while also getting the chance to work with other types of engineers.
1. You are expected to be able to learn, adapt, and evolve in accordance with Qatros' values.
2. You are obliged to always be proactive and communicative in formulating work-related solutions.
3. You are expected to translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
4. You are expected to identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
1. Having to work and coordinate with other engineers, such as backend engineers, etc.
2. The responsibility to stay up to date with new android technology development.
1. The passion to learn, adapt, and evolve in accordance with qatros' values.
2. Understanding of basic and object oriented programming
3. Understanding of Java and/or Kotlin, swift, Objective C, Dart
4. Knowledge of major mobile platforms and ability to consume data from API
6. Good communication skills and attention to detail
What's great in the job?1. A chance to improve creative and analytical thinking skills
2. A chance to stay up to date with current trends regarding startup companies and technology
3. Connections with other engineers and startup owners