Junior frontend engineers are responsible for creating a functional layout while making sure that they are easy on the eyes.
1. You are expected to be able to learn, adapt, and evolve in accordance with qatros' values.
2. You are obliged to always be proactive and communicative in formulating work-related solutions.
3. You are expected to be able to create a functional layout for a frontend web app.
4. You are expected to be able to consume API endpoints for a frontend web app.
5. You are expected to be able to start writing self-testing codebase.
6. You are obliged to always create a functional documents and guides.
1. Sychronizing frontend design with the ones made by UI/UX
2. Inventing a design component that hasn't been made before
3. Learning how to design a new component
4. Staying up to date on emerging web technologies.
2. Knowledge and skill regarding HTML, GIT/GITLAB, and testing
3. An innovative and creative mindset
4. Teamwork, problem solving, and communication skills
What's great in the job1. Flexible work hours; you can work anywhere and anytime as long as you get your job done
2. Increasing skills in coding and analytical/creative thinking
3. A chance to learn about the startup business